Post 3: Childhood memories

Childhood Memories

 My childhood must have been the  happiest years of my life. All of my memories when I was little were just amazing. I remember going to the countryside with my family, and  the smell of nature, so everytime we go back I smell the air there and get all these flashbacks of my childhood.

My favourite memories of when I was a kid are all when I would play with my cousins, because we would get very creative and play all day. We would make our own choreographies, and at the end of the day we would make a grand show to our parents and uncles.

I remember the TV show I would always watch was " Fairly Odd Parents", and it played on TV when I would get home from school. It was a great TV show and I would miss it, I could watch it all day without getting bored.  

 I will always remember my childhood as a good childhood, I was lucky to have the family that I have, that tried to give me everything I needed and never put too much pressure on me. At the end of the day as a kid I had a great time.




 

Comentarios

Entradas populares