Post 4: wild animals and pets

My pets

Ever since a I can remember i´ve always had pets, in particular dogs. I consider my family dog people, we have to have at least one dog in our house. I think we like dogs because they are the best pet, they protect the house from strangers, they are super loyal, and very friendly. Right now we have a dog named Kazan, and we totally love him. He is very intelligent but can be a little messy sometimes. 

I have many memories with animals growing up, but I think one of my worst of them must be the time one of my dogs when I was little bit my arm, and I got a scar that I still have till today. On the other hand, one of my best memories with animals was when I was younger, my uncle used to train parrots. He would let me watch the parrots do all types of tricks.

Although I'm not a fan of every animal, I do think they should have rights. For example, I don't support the use of animals for fur, and people shouldn't wear it.  I also don't support the use of animals for medical research, and everytime I buy makeup, I try to buy products that are cruelty free.

 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares