Post 1: A Country I Would Like To Know

 THE WONDERFUL NORWAY

 Norway Landscape. by eriksimonic on DeviantArt

Traveling and getting to know new places  must be one of the most gratifying experiences a person can live. Even though they can existe a million reasons not to travel, there also exist a million more to do it, because at the end of the day the adventure it's worth it.

A place I would like to know is Norway. I would go to visit their nature and amazing landscapes. I´ve heard that this country has a wide range of natural peculiarities and beauties: deep forests, grand mountain tops, its majestic fjords. It's no wonder that it attracts travelers from all around the globe. The first thing I would do in Norway would be to visit  the Steinsdalsfossen, a breathtaking waterfall.

I would like to travel to Norway even though I like their landscapes, I would like to walk around their capital, Oslo, eat their food, and get to know their locals. Although Norway it's a great country to live in, I would only like to visit it, because life is too short to settle in one place.


Comentarios

  1. I've seen some Norways pictures and I find them stunning.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh I would also like to travel to Norway, it's really beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think Norway is a must go, I absolutely agree that the landscapes are stunning, they are straight out from a fairy tale!, I would love to go there sometime, thanks for sharing this!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such a nice and beautiful place for adventure. Seeing the natural light there in the morning has to be one of the best sensations.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The place looks very quiet, I did not know it but now I want to visit it ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares